Certificate and Diploma Courses
- Certificate course in Dance
- Certificate course in Drama
- Certificate course in Painting
- Certificate course in Tourist Guide
- Certificate Course in Vedic Mathematics
- Certificate course in Vocal / Instruction Music
- Certificate in Bhoti
- Certificate in French
- Certificate in German
- Certificate in Russian
- Diploma in Bhoti
- Diploma in French
- Diploma in German
- Diploma in Russian
- Diploma in Clinical Psychology
- Diploma in Disaster and Disaster Management
- Diploma in Environmental Psychology
- Diploma in Organizational Psychology
- Diploma in Yoga
- P.G. Diploma in Ambedkar Studies
- P.G. Diploma in Population Studies
- P.G. Diploma in Tribal Studies
- PG Diploma Deendayal Upadhaya Thought
- PG Diploma in Adult Education
- PG Diploma in Ancient Indian Mathematics
- PG Diploma in Applied Analytical Chemistry
- PG Diploma in Bioinformatics
- PG Diploma in Guidance and counselling
- PG Diploma in Polymer Science
- PG Diploma on Cyber Crime Prosecution and defence
- PG Diploma Women Development Studies
- Advanced Diploma in French
- Advanced Diploma in German
- Advanced Diploma in Russian
- Advanced Diploma in Bhoti
Read the prospectus of these courses to check the eligiblity and essentials education qualification for the courses offered.
Prospectus of these courses will be uploaded soon.
Generally, there are two type of seats available –
Subsidized Seat – Seat in which candidates have to pay the subsidized admission fee.
Non-Subsidized Seat – Seat in which candidates have to pay the full admission fee (no concession)
You can read the prospectus to view the detailed fee structure for these course.
How to apply ?
Follow the steps below to apply online –
- Visit admissions.hpushimla.in.
- Click on Certificate and Diploma section.
- Click on the course for which you want to apply for.
- Check the declaration.
- Fill in the personal information, upload Photo, Signature and other required documents.
- Pay the application fees online.
- Download the final printout of online application form.
Or watch the video below for a guided walkthrough –