- HPUMAT (MBA)
- M.A. (Economics)
- M.A. (English)
- M.A. (Hindi)
- M.A. (History)
- M.A. (Journalism and Mass Communication)
- M.A. (Performing Arts)
- M.A. (Political Science)
- M.A. (Psychology)
- M.A. (Public Administration)
- M.A. (Rural Development)
- M.A. (Sanskrit)
- M.A. (Social Work)
- M.A. (Sociology)
- M.A. (Translation)
- M.A. (Visual Arts)
- M.A. (Yoga)
- M.A. Geography
- M.A. Physical Education
- M.Sc (Environmental Science)
- M.Sc Biotechnology
- M.Sc Microbiology
- M.Sc. (Botany)
- M.Sc. (Chemistry)
- M.Sc. (Mathematics)
- M.Sc. (Physics)
- MBA (Rural Development)
- MFA (Pahri Miniature Painting)
Read the prospectus of these courses to check the eligiblity and essentials education qualification for the courses offered.
Prospectus of (M.Sc. , M.A. ) – Click Here
Prospectus of HPUMAT (MBA) – Click Here
Prospectus of MTTM – Click Here
Prospectus of MCA – Click Here
Prospectus of M.Tech. – Click Here
Generally, there are two type of seats available –
Subsidized Seat – Seat in which candidates have to pay the subsidized admission fee.
Non-Subsidized Seat – Seat in which candidates have to pay the full admission fee (no concession)
You can read the prospectus to view the detailed fee structure for these course.
How to apply ?
Follow the steps below to apply online –
- Visit admissions.hpushimla.in.
- Click on Post-Graduate section.
- Click on the course for which you want to apply for.
- Check the declaration.
- Fill in the personal information, upload Photo, Signature and other required documents.
- Pay the application fees online.
- Download the final printout of online application form.
Or watch the video below for a guided walkthrough –