Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)
Bachelor of Arts – Bachelor of Legislative Law (BALLB Honours)
Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.)
Bachelor in Hotel Management (BHM)
Five years Intergrated Course Master in Tourism and Travel Management (FYICTTM)
Read the prospectus of these courses to check the eligiblity and essentials education qualification for the courses offered.
Prospectus of BBA – Click Here
Prospectus of BCA – Click Here
Prospectus of B.Ed. – Click Here
Prospectus of BHM – Click Here
Prospectus of FYICTTM – Click Here
Prospectus of BALLB – Click Here
Generally, there are two type of seats available –
Subsidized Seat – Seat in which candidates have to pay the subsidized admission fee.
Non-Subsidized Seat – Seat in which candidates have to pay the full admission fee (no concession)
You can read the prospectus to view the detailed fee structure for these course.
How to apply ?
Follow the steps below to apply online –
- Visit admissions.hpushimla.in.
- Click on Under-Graduate section.
- Click on the course for which you want to apply for.
- Check the declaration.
- Fill in the personal information, upload Photo, Signature and other required documents.
- Pay the application fees online.
- Download the final printout of online application form.
Or watch the video below for a guided walkthrough –